Our team provide expert advice and representation across all areas of sports dispute resolution.
We represent for parties advising and acting before sports arbitration tribunals and the internal decision-making bodies of international, regional, and national sports federations in all types of sporting disputes, including: disciplinary and ethics, anti-doping, selection and eligibility, sports elections, player status, and contractual.
We have appeared before or acted as a judge in the following private sports decision-making bodies:
– Court of Arbitration for Sport (ordinary and appeal arbitration)
– Football Federation Australia National Arbitration Tribunal
– Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (acting as Hong Kong FA Arbitration Tribunal)
– FIFA Ethics Committee
– FIFA Disciplinary Committee
– FIFA Dispute Resolution Chamber
– FIFA Players’ Status Committee
– AFC Disciplinary and Ethics Committee
– AFC Appeal Committee
– AFC Entry Control Body
– Saudi Arabian Football Federation Disciplinary and Ethics Committee
– Badminton World Federation Ethics Hearing Panel
We have also assisted parties in dealing with investigatory bodies which form part of the sports regulatory framework, such as FIFA Transfer Matching System.