Our team provide expert advice and representation across all areas of sports dispute resolution.
We represent for parties advising and acting before sports arbitration tribunals and the internal decision-making bodies of international, regional, and national sports federations in all types of sporting disputes, including: disciplinary and ethics, anti-doping, selection and eligibility, sports elections, player status, and contractual.
The firm and it’s staff have acted as advocate judge or expert before the following sporting bodies:
– Court of Arbitration for Sport (ordinary and appeal arbitration)
– FIFA (Disciplinary Committee, Ethics Committee, Dispute Resolution Chamber, Players’ Status Committee)
– Football Federation Australia Disciplinary an Ethics Committee (National Arbitration Tribunal)
– Hong Kong Football Association (Arbitration Tribunal)
– Badminton World Federation (Ethics Hearing Panel)
– Asian Football Confederation (Disciplinary and Ethics Committee, Appeal Committee, Entry Control Body)
– Saudi Arabian Football Federation (Disciplinary and Ethics Committee)
– Football Federation South Australia (Disciplinary Committee)
We have also assisted parties in dealing with investigatory bodies which form part of the sports regulatory framework, such as FIFA Transfer Matching System.