We produce governance tools which help professionalise sport for international, regional, and national sports federations.
– drafting and advising upon sporting regulations (e.g. disciplinary, anti-doping, club licencing, intermediary, player status) and corporate regulations (e.g. organisational, electoral, development)
– building the regulatory framework for internal judicial bodies and their procedural rules (e.g. disciplinary, administrative, dispute-resolution)
– development of intermediary licence registers
– development of internal company policies
– formation of national sports arbitration bodies (which comply with FIFA Circular 1010)
– standard player and coach contracts
We also provide secretariat services for international, regional, and national sports federations. This involves managing the day-to-day operations of a federation, judicial body, or arbitration panel.